Ticket Donation Requests
As a local 501(c)(3), The Paramount Theater is honored to support other local non-profits in our community. The Paramount receives a high volume of donation requests each year for local non-profit organizations. 501(c)(3) Organizations located in Charlottesville, Albemarle, and bordering counties are invited to submit the Donation Request form and a Box Office Associate will be in touch within 10 business days to confirm receipt and availability of tickets.
* While we wish we could fulfill all requests received, a limited number of tickets each season are available for donation.
Guidelines to Submit a Donation Request
Groups Eligible for Donation Requests:
- All recipients MUST be a registered 501(c)(3) organization
- Church, youth, and school programs
- Virginia companies raising funds for local 501(c)(3) organizations
Standards for requests:
- Organizations requesting donations from the Paramount Theater may only do so once per calendar year
- Requests must be submitted at least one month prior to the scheduled event
- Your event must be held in the state of Virginia. Please note, out of state requests will not be considered
Organizations must submit the Donation request form below and send a request letter on the organization’s letterhead, as well as a copy of their 501(c)(3) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org Or by mail to:
The Paramount Theater
215 East Main Street
Charlottesville, VA 22902
NO CALLS PLEASE
Please note, only “Paramount Presents” events are the shows eligible for donation requests. Not all scheduled events are available for ticket donations. The Paramount works with many national and regional promoters. Should tickets be requested for a rental event at Theater, requests should be directed to the promoter. If live “Paramount Presents” events are not available, “Paramount at the Movies” events may be substituted. See our website for the full listing of upcoming movies.