The Paramount Theater’s most recently completed fiscal year was another one filled with success and community impact. With 299 events, there was rarely a quiet moment in the Theater.
The Paramount hosted more than 111,000 patrons, which included a record-breaking Arts Education season with 18,667 students and teachers. Furthermore, only 62% of generated revenue came from Theater operations, while the remaining 38% came from our generous donors. For more of this year’s exceptional statistics, and for the latest news about what’s happening this fall at The Paramount, check out our 2018-2019 Annual Report and Fall 2019 Newsletter.